Monday, March 1, 2010

change of mind, change of heart

i wanted to write something personal today. mainly about what's currently going on with me.

i'm in the middle of a transition. right now i am looking at my future. and what i see is beautiful.

what i wanted to find, i found within myself. not somewhere else.

i was going to leave my city to find a more agreeable one. what i wanted to agree with was the amount of beauty in my surroundings. i don't want to leave a city because of the lack of beauty when i could stay and bring it out of myself and others.

if i have what is lacking, then why wouldn't i want to help fill it? this is my thinking right now.

everyone is an artist. the common understanding of what "artist" means will expand. it will expand to include things not currently considered art. i consider everything art.

i have much confidence and strength in my decision. what is my decision? to help lead a new renaissance period? that sounds right. i will return to this post whenever i need a boost. i know it's a stressful world. i will do my part in making it more enjoyable in someway. and i'll do it with love.

-sean (me)(you)

No comments:

Post a Comment