Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Understanding Reality

My name is Sean.

I started this blog with the intention of sharing my perspectives about anything and everything. There will be a strong focus on upcoming changes about to occur on our planet.

Why I think this blog is worthy for public viewing is because we are all equal observers in this reality. (I define "reality" as everything we do and don't experience).

You either share my perspective, or you don't. Simple as that. I respect everyone's opinion because your opinion matters. You are an equal. You have experiences I do not, I have experiences you do not. That, in itself, does not make someone better or worse.

With that in mind, I wanted to start a blog of perspectives about our reality that I consider safe. Safe to say it applies to all of us. I try and stay as truthful as I can be. My hope is that something I share will have some kind of positive impact. After all, this is just information. Just like everything you experience is information. It either benefits you, or it does not. And that is always up to you.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment